Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Review More...


Product Review

I had to appear lengthy and tough to come across a keyboard that fits my requirements, and this Logitech K320 is excellent. I'm a software developer so I invest most of my day typing and coding, so there are actually several factors I appear for in a superb function keyboard. I wanted a wireless keyboard that was full-size, NOT ergonomic (my typing approach is technically incorrect so I have plenty of trouble with so-called "ergonomic" designs), and didn't have the Insert-Home-PageUp-Delete-End-PageDown important block in a vertical orientation. I use those keys often and most wireless keyboards have them in what I'd take into account a sideways orientation from how they're supposed to be. This keyboard is really a standard layout, not ergonomic, and has all of the buttons inside the ideal place and suitable orientation. It's also fairly quiet (compared to my previous Dell keyboard) and comfortable to utilize. Now that I've this plus a wireless mouse you will find no visible cords in my workspace, no extra tangling and yanking on the mouse to obtain some slack, and I can easily get my keyboard and (Read More...)