Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Review More...

Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard - Keyboard - USB - black

Posted by Balthazar.blog44 On 5:03 AM


Product Review

I bought my initial Goldtouch about 4 years ago, and loved it. The posture was comfy, the keys were soft... my wrist wellness improved perceptibly. Five stars for confident. A couple years later, I purchased two far more (exactly the same item, don't forget) for other computers. Even though the posture hasn't changed, the top quality of manufacturing has decreased so significantly that I can't give the present model far better than two stars. The keys stick, the space bar vibrates, and some keys demand monstrous force to activate. 1 keyboard was so bad that I had to send it back... they had been friendly, and happy to replace it, and told me that it had a identified "manufacturing defect", but the replacement was only slightly far better. All the Goldtouch keyboards I've seen or owned in the last couple years have had the same issues. (Read More...)