Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Review More...


Product Review

Just received my new Microsoft Wireless Comfort Desktop 5000! Installed drivers automatically in Windows 7 (64-bit). Just plug and play. The keyboard is really slim, yet sturdy. I like the slightly curved design of it. The keys have a really nice feel to them and are extremely quiet but, not silent. The mouse is superior to most wireless mice I've used in this cost range. Way far better grip, comfort and feel than Logitech's. The mouse is also pretty quiet, it makes just a slight click sound when using the proper or left click buttons. I actually like the ratchetless, smooth, free scroll of the wheel. Wasn't sure I would immediately after reading some of the reviews. But, it's great, scrolls silky smooth. The keyboard and mouse settings are also incredibly easy to customize. Really like the accuracy of the "bluetrack" led on the mouse. Way greater than infared or laser type. Plus it must be way easier on batteries, as LED technologies makes use of much less power than the the other types. The mouse will be the perfect size, not too huge or modest. I like the backwards button becoming on the left along with the forward becoming on the correct. Plus they're lengthy and thin, so they don't get in your way when employing the mouse. As opposed to Logitech which puts them back to back on the left side, and is incredibly easy to click them unwantedly when holding the mouse. In particular should you have substantial hands like myself. Microsoft has a actual winner in this wireless combo. As with any new keyboard, there is usually just a little adjustment time for a few of the buttons. But, the layout is definately more close to a regular IBM layout (which is prefered by most typist) than Logitech. I thought I'd hate giving up my trusty three year old HP Wireless Comfort Desktop(that is basically a re-badged Logitech). Which still works, (Read More...)