Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Review More...

Logitech Cordless Elite Duo Keyboard Mouse (967231-0403)

Posted by Balthazar.blog44 On 5:05 AM


Product Review

I purchased this package to replace an old trackball mouse. I didn't truly require the keyboard, but decided on the combo anyway; I was pleasantly surprised at how convenient the enhanced keyboard is! The mouse works well (as expected) as well as the color of both keyboard and mouse looks actually sharp (black with silver accents). KEYBOARD: pros: enhanced buttons are excellent (ex: jog dial to control volume, scroll wheel to scroll up and down when browsing webpages (like the scroll wheel on the mouse)); the keys have a soft feel to them so typing is far more comfy than on a conventional keyboard (quieter too); flat style is good when typing with the keyboard in your lap; no cords! - I find myself typing in bed and in much more relaxing positions more. (Review More...)