Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Review More...

Logitech Wireless Keyboard K320

Posted by Balthazar.blog44 On 2:46 AM


Product Review

I had to look long and challenging to locate a keyboard that fits my needs, and this Logitech K320 is great. I'm a software developer so I invest most of my day typing and coding, so you'll find a number of items I look for in an excellent function keyboard. I wanted a wireless keyboard that was full-size, NOT ergonomic (my typing method is technically incorrect so I've plenty of trouble with so-called "ergonomic" designs), and didn't have the Insert-Home-PageUp-Delete-End-PageDown key block in a vertical orientation. I use those keys usually and most wireless keyboards have them in what I'd think about a sideways orientation from how they are supposed to be. This keyboard is usually a standard layout, not ergonomic, and has all the buttons inside the right place and ideal orientation. It is also fairly quiet (compared to my previous Dell keyboard) and comfy to make use of. Now that I've this plus a wireless mouse you'll find no visible cords in my workspace, no a lot more tangling and yanking on the mouse to obtain some slack, and I can very easily get my keyboard and mouse out of the way if I will need desk space for papers and (Read More...)