Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Review More...


Product Review

Got this keyboard for my HTPC. Watching movies from the couch after which switching to web browsing employed to be a discomfort. This works wonders as long as you crank up your font size so that you are able to read it from sitting back away from the Television. I find that the keyboard misses a keystroke or two each and every now after which, but it is easily corrected. I use mine sitting about 15 - 18 ft away from the USB receiver, along with the reception has been great, although I've a clear line of sight towards the receiver (it really is plugged into the front of the PC). I enjoy the addition of the touchpad gestures (software program install required) as well as the additional keys function perfectly so long as you've Media Center. I purchased three separate keyboard/mouse combo devices for my setup, and this one out performed them all. I turn mine off when not in use to conserve battery, but you need to undoubtedly invest in some rechargeables. Thumbs up from me. (More...)