Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Review More...

Logitech Wireless Desktop MK 300

Posted by Balthazar.blog44 On 4:31 AM


Product Review

I purchased this combo keyboard and mouse for use on a Media PC from about 9 feet away. Sadly the product description didn't mention the range of the keyboard and mouse towards the receiver. Following opening the package, setting it up, and messing with it from a distance of about a foot away, I believed, "This is sweet!" due to the fact the keyboard and mouse felt good to make use of. It was really responsive, the keyboard felt very good to the touch, and even with out drivers, a few of the enhanced function keys worked. Then I moved back to my couch and stated, "What the heck is this garbage?" due to the fact the mouse and keyboard would barely respond to anything I was doing on-screen. Then I opened the manual and looked at the instructions. (Review More...)