Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Review More...

Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 v2 (69A-00001)

Posted by Balthazar.blog44 On 6:08 AM


Product Review

I bought this keyboard on Amazon about 2 months ago for my new HP personal computer. I loved it so much that I purchased one more 1 for perform. Following buying the 1st keyboard, for investigation purposes, I went into an office supply shop and tried all the keyboards to see if there was another 1 that I liked greater. I tested about 20 keyboards and could not locate one that I liked the feel of greater (of course this is a individual preference). I bought a second among the same keyboard for the workplace. I've had no connectivity problems with this keyboard or mouse. 1 keyboard is becoming utilized in a organization environment with WinXP. The other keyboard (the 1 I'm presently typing on) is connected to my new Vista laptop or computer at home. I've had no trouble with either. (More Detail...)