Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Best Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Review More...

Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 3000

Posted by Balthazar.blog44 On 5:10 AM


Product Review

The set up method is easy. Load the driver CD, select your keyboard and mouse models and off you go. The software program loaded in less than a couple of minutes. Plug the receiver into a USB port. As soon as I did that the keyboard and mouse had been recognized and ready to utilize. Simple! Top quality met my expectations as I had expertise with this exact set up in my workplace. Keyboard is comfy with good sized keys that were better placed than the wired keyboard it replaced. The mouse is good but feels a bit awkward in my hand. I think it really is just smaller than the ones I'm utilized to. I do have two criticisms of the mouse. 1st, the scroll wheel feels artificially heavy. As odd as it sounds it takes effort to scroll using the wheel. Once again, nothing that I haven't been able to live with but odd all of the same. The other issue will be the button on the best edge of the mouse. In its standard configuration the button activates the magnifier. I locate that it truly is far too simple to accidentally activate the magnifier. So, then you need to click once more to deactivate. To right this I basically configured nothing to occur when I click the button. An inconvenience but again noting that would put me off of producing this acquire. As for range and latency I've had no problems whatsoever with latency or range. I do know from my experience that the effective range of the mouse and receiver is about 4 feet. If the mouse and keyboard are within 3 feet of the receiver you won't have any problems. (More...)